Is it ever too late to switch your career and learn new skills? While some may think there’s an age limit or cut-off point where changing careers no longer makes sense, the answer is much more complex.
In this video, we’ll discuss:
– Why people decide to switch careers later in life and the key motivations behind doing so
– How switching into tech, coding, and other in-demand roles is achievable at any age
– Tips for preparing for a career change including training, education, networking, and more
– Common myths and misconceptions about being “too old” to land roles in new industries
– Advice specifically for switching to tech and coding roles later in your career
– Steps you can take today if you’re considering a career change but are worried about your age
If you’re considering a career change but feeling doubtful, this video will provide encouragement, advice, and actionable steps. It’s never too late to pursue career happiness and switch to something you feel truly passionate about!
When Is It Too Late to Switch Your Career (to Tech, Coding, and Other Roles)?